What is covered under the Standard Limited Warranty?
Manufacturing defects hindering ordinary functionality of device as intended by the manufacturer.
What is not covered under the Standard Limited Warranty?
Warranty for device will be considered invalid for: (a) defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electro mechanical stress; (b) scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by the manufacturer; (c) defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of a metallic object when pressing on a touch screen; (d) equipment that has the serial number or the enhancement data code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible; (e) ordinary wear and tear, including battery degradation; (f) defects or damage resulting from the use of Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by the manufacturer; (g) defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by manufacturer, including but not limited to installation of unauthorized software and unauthorized root access, both of which shall void this limited warranty; (h) defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source; (i) defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product. This Standard Limited Warranty does not cover any battery if (i) the battery has been charged by a battery charger not specified or approved by the manufacturer for charging the battery; (ii) any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering; or (iii) the battery has been used in equipment other than the manufacturers device for which it is specified.
Perfumes and Beauty
Perfumes are nonrefundable or replaceable if it has not crossed its shelf life.
Fashion, Toys, Collectibles and Books
Returns and exchanges are accepted within a period of 10 days from the day of delivery given that the tags are intact and the packaging is in the original condition.
Procedure for claiming warranty
- Shipping to the repair center is free. Return Shipping is free, if your issue is covered under the warranty.
- Returns are accepted within a period of 10 days from the day of delivery given that the tags are intact and the packaging is in the original, unopened condition. Refunds are not applicable for returns, and the customer can opt for store credit or purchase of another product.
- Warranty period is mentioned either in the warranty card, invoice or in the description of the respective product.
- If the product is found to be faulty within 7 days of purchase, it will be eligible for immediate replacement provided that no misuse or tampering of the product is found
- Upon inspection of the product, Smartwatches.lk will decide if the defect is covered under the warranty conditions.
- If the defect is covered under the warranty conditions, Smartwatches.lk will repair/ replace the product free of charge
- Smartwatches.lk requires 7-14 days to inspect and repair/replace the product. If the parts are not available, this time can be extended up to 1 month or longer given the circumstances of the repair.
- If the repair process takes more than 1 month and the defect of the product is covered under the conditions of the warranty with no mishandling or damage done by the customer, it will be replaced with a new product.
- After the product is repaired, or is not covered under the warranty, and the customer is notified, the product should be collected within a period of 1 month, or the product will be disposed of, upon notification once more, and acknowledgement by the customer. (Storage period can be extended under special circumstances upon request by the customer)